The fiber optic patch cords are mainly used on fiber patch panel or for the connection between outlets and terminal
equipments. The quality of connectors and fibers are mainly determined by the insertion loss and return loss.
- High bit rate data transmission
- Testing instruments
- Active device terminations
- SM & MM available
- Standard & custom configurations
- Meets Telecordia-GR-326-CORE specifications
- Low insertion loss
- Ultra low back reflection
- Optical cables 3.0mm, 2.4mm, 2.0mm,1.8mm, 1.6mm jacket or 900μm buffer with customized cable color.
- Insertion loss:
- Return loss:
PC polish: ≥35dB
UPC polish: ≥50dB
APC polish: ≥65dB
- Each test insertion loss changes:
- Interchangeable test: ≤0.2 dB
- The vibration test: ≤0.1 dB (10-60Hz, 1.5 mm amplitude)
- Tensile tests: ≤ 0.1 dB (0-15Hg tension, φ 0.9 mm fiber except)
- High temperature testing: ≤0.2 dB (+ 85 ° c for 100 hours),
- Low temperature test: ≤0.2--40 degrees Celsius (dB for 100 hours),
- The temperature cycling tests: ≤ 0.2 dB (- 40 ~ 85 ° c + 5 times),
- Humidity test:≤ 0.2 dB (+25 ° ~ + 65 ° c, relative humidity 93%, 100 hours).