GAOFU indoor fiber optical cable is made by evenly applying strands of Aramid yarns as the strength member over tight buffer fibers and then is completed with a flame-retardant sheath.
· Good uniformity of the outer diameter of tight buffer fiber and excellent strippability
· Good performance of flame-retardant
· Low induced attenuation within the operating temperature range
· Excellent geometrical dimension of the fiber
· Data communication
· Making connector
· Installation: riser, plenum, etc.
· Places where waterproof is not strictly required
· Making jumper, pigtail and building distribution
· 1fiber, Φ900μm or Φ600μm Tight buffer fiber, Aramid yarn, PVC Jacket.
· Comply with Standard YD/T 1258.2-2003, ICEA-596, GR-409, IEC794, etc; and meet the requirements of UL approval for OFNR and OFNP.