As a key component in FTTX projects, the PLC (Planar Light wave Circuit) Splitters are developed based on silica glass wave-guide process with working wavelength from 1260nm to 1620nm and reliable precision aligned fiber pigtail in a miniature package. the semiconductor could realize 1X32 splitting or more in a small size, and its loss is not sensitive to the working wavelength.
PLC splitters are available in 1x2,1x4,1x8,1x16, 1x32,1x64 and 2xN version. There are preterminated and unterminated PLC splitter for option to meet your flexible requirement .
The package of PLC also available in various including Rack type.
-Passive Optical Networks(PON)
- Compact size and stable performance
- Low insertion loss ,low PDL and high return loss
- Wide operating wavelength and wide operating temperature range
- Package has steel tube, ABS BOX, LGX and 19" rack for option
- Steel tube type package to have smaller size