The fibers,250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic.The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound.The tube is wrapped with a layer of PSP longitudinally.Between the PSP and the loose tube water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable compact and watertight.Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides of the steel tape.The cable is completed with a polyethylene (PE) sheath.
· Good mechanical and temperature performance
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
· Crush resistance and flexibility
· PSP enhancing moisture-proof
· Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength
· Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation
· Long delivery length
GYXTW cable complies with Standard YD/T 769-2003.
Storage/Operating Temperature : -40℃ to + 70℃