The fibers,250μm, either of single-mode or multimode type, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A layer of aramid yarn or high strength glass is applied around the cable core as additional strength member. Then, the cable is completed with a black or color HDPE sheath.
· Non-mental design can prevent the cable from radio interference and magnetic wave interference
· Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tubes from shrinking
· Aramid yarn ensures good performance of tensile strength
· Loose tube filling compound ensure good moisture resistance performance
· Good flexibility
· High dense fiber packed, small diameter and light weight; it's the better option for blowing
Adopted to backbone network, access network and fiber to the home.
Storage/Operating Temperature : -40℃ to + 70℃