The fibers, 250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. Over the tube, water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable watertight. Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides. The cable is completed with a polyethylene (PE) sheath.
· Good mechanical and temperature performance
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
· Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength
· PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
· Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation
· Long delivery length
GYXY cable complies with Standard YD/T 769-2003.
Storage/Operating Temperature : -40℃ to + 70℃