The fibers,250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) locates in the center of core as a non-metallic strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular core. After an Aluminum Polyethylene Laminate (APL) moisture barrier is applied around the cable core, the cable is completed with a PE sheath.
· Good mechanical and temperature performance
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
· Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tubes from shrinking
· PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
· The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight:
- Single Fiber Reinforced Plastic as the central strength member
- Loose tube filling compound
- 100% cable core filling
- APL moisture barrier
GYFTA cable complies with Standard YD/T 901-2001as well as IEC 60794-1.
Storage/Operating Temperature : -40℃ to + 70℃