The fibers,250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) locates in the center of core as a non-metallic strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular core. Then the cable core is covered with a thin polyethylene (PE) inner sheath, which is filled with jelly to protect it from water ingress. A layer of water-blocking material is applied around the cable core to prevent water ingress all the same. After a corrugated steel tape armor is applied. the cable is completed with a PE outer sheath.
· Good mechanical and temperature performance
· High strength looes tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
· Crush resistance and flexibility
· The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight:
- Single Fiber Reinforced Plastic as the central strength member
- Loose tube filling compound
- 100% cable core filling
- PSP enhancing moisture-proof
- Water-blocking material
GYFTY53 cable complies with Standard YD/T 901-2001as well as IEC 60794-1.
Storage/Operating Temperature : -40℃ to + 70℃